Encourage children to take responsibility and accomplish tasks independently.
- Go to the bathroom alone.
- Wash hands alone after using the bathroom.
- Open snacks independently.
- Throw trash away and clean up after him/herself.
- Putting away personal items.
- Tying shoes
- Write his/her name.
- Recognize the letters of the alphabet
- Sing the ABC song
- Count to 30
- Identify basic shapes and colors
- Sing songs and recite nursery rhymes
Behavior and Socialization
- Wait his or her turn.
- Follow 2 & 3 step directions.
- Sit for a 10-15 minute story.
- Keep hands and feet to self.
- Be kind to self and others.
- Practice good manners: “thank you”, “please”, etc.